Industry: Industrial Automation
The responsibilities of the Software DiQ Engineering Manager would include but not be limited to:
- Provide management oversight to the execution of DiQ projects
- Ensure projects are staffed appropriately
- Ensure project tasks are completed on-time and on-budget
- Develop resource staffing plans to support the executions of projects
- Review estimates for new project opportunities
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Identify and implement development plans for resources
- Conduct regular checkpoint meeting with resources including OCTR
- Perform administrative management functions (e.g., timesheet and expense report approvals)
Job Family Responsibilities: Completes the definition of complex projects, selecting sources and monitoring results. Performs complex processes and technical support to production, marketing, sales, and/or other departments. Completes complex projects and performs project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control. Establishes and prepares technical standards, and completes complex technology design theory and procedures.
Key Responsibilities: Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. Impact of decisions on business operations can have a moderate to high level of impact. May develop departmental budgets and business plans for functional area. May evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility. Identifies resource needs and may develop justification. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. May recommend/ determine organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own segment of company. May be responsible for overall success of function or project.
Knowledge and Experience: Should have Java technical knowledge and have hands-on experience in AGILE/SCRUM methodology. Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations. Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action. Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.