Director of Integrated Metrics & Digitzation for Finance Processes
Background for this role is around Business Intelligence and Finance Digitation.
This person will be part of the leadership team and is responsible for Business Intelligence and Analytics and projects for their Finance business process automation.
Integrated Metrics and Digitization leader is a key role on the IT leadership team responsible for Business Intelligence and Analytics and projects for Finance business process automation. In this strategic role you will be responsible for the development and operations of the Business Intelligence team including setting and delivering on the strategic vision for enterprise BI and analytics, operational oversight of the enterprise-wide reporting and analytics functions, and collaborating with senior leadership to drive data-driven decisions. This role will also work closely with key stakeholders in other departments to identify, develop, and implement analytics solutions to satisfy key enterprise information needs.
You will also be responsible to manage the programs for Finance business process digitization enabling consistency of process, reports and reduce manual work.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for the strategic vision for enterprise analytics and business intelligence that drives the continual maturation of BI in the business.
- Provide leadership for Finance projects and develop a roadmap for automation of business processes.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to define business requirements for new business information technologies, particularly in the areas of BI, analytics, and Finance process digitization.
- Actively drive the creation and adoption of a self-service IT strategy to promote business delivered content and enablement of business-driven analytics
- Drive the adoption of BI principles across the business by championing new and innovative techniques and approaches that will best utilize available data to answer key business questions
- Ensure best practices are established and maintained for all key BI and data management procedures, architecture, standards and art of the possible solutions to enable process automations.
- Work with technology experts to enhance data governance and security
- Conduct research and remain current with the emerging technologies and solutions in support of future data management and analytics efforts.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field, graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in information technology and a minimum of 5 years leading direct reports.
- Experience leading programs for data analytics and Business intelligence solutions and Process automation. Experience with business driven / self-service BI tools.
- Knowledge and experience implementing Financial reporting solutions and products like Hyperion Planning, Essbase etc.
- A solid understanding of leading edge analytics technologies and best practices.