Director or Technology & Digital Operations
This is for a technical leader around Cloud and ERP systems and application migration- a level below the application.
Currently seeking a Director of Technology & Digital Operations. This is a new role within the organization as they are building out their IT platform and getting away from a shared service model. The primary function is to provide technical leadership to the IT organization and developing a technology roadmap to address the obsolescence risk and migrate IT applications to the cloud. This position will also be a IT client partner to this newly formed Digital business and is part of the Sr. Leadership team.
Main function is to develop and implement a roadmap for migrating IT applications to the Cloud environment.
- Provide leadership for design and deploy phase for all project implementations
- Develop and implement a roadmap for migrating IT applications to the Cloud environment.
- Driving projects strategic direction, design, POC, and operations full cycle management in IaaS, PaaS, Cloud environments
- Monitor and assess system KPIs to assess technological performance.
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met.
- Lead prioritization of IT project portfolio and ensure process excellence through project life cycle.
- Project Portfolio management - Lead the project prioritization process and maintain the IT wide project portfolio deck and work with the IT managers on effort and cost estimation.
- Champion application of Lean methodologies to simplify business processes before digitization
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development techniques – Agile, dev ops.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
Must have 10 years min experinece with at least 5 in managing people.